Saturday, March 1, 2008

23

I didn't even like the idea of turning 1 (I love how the crying progresses from "Boo-hoo," to "FUCK YOU! GET ME OUT OF HERE! NOOOOOOOO! Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaami!" I tell you guys, I was anti-social since birth. Poor Godmom, I must have messed up her hearing real nice)... How the fuck am I supposed to feel great about turning 23?

I hate it.

Birthdays stopped being fun after 21... although my 21st was... pretty freakin' LAAAAAAAME.
23...
Man, pardon me... I'm off to cry in the corner of some room... this sucks (and I have a meanass headache to accompany this heartache.... gah).

3 comments:

Mooney said...

Well I on the other hand am looking on the brighter side. I bought some great pride and prejudice sequels.

TravelinDin said...

awww ruquis! lol...hope you had some sort of fun....

AnoMALIE said...

Mooney- To watch on your birthday? I guess that's a happy thing... j/k
You're turning 21... that birthday's pretty rad as long as it doesn't fall on Ash Wednesday like it did for me. I have the shittiest luck when it comes to birthdays.

TravelinDin- Fun... ha. Dude, it was... I'll write about it later. I received some awful news that had me upset the rest of the day.