Friday, March 14, 2008

Greeeeeeen!

DAY 3!!

God, times goes by QUICK.
Today I really liked.

Travelin Din decided to take me into the city (I guess we live in the "tiny" town).
Beautiful 30 degree Celsius day.
What we do?
Walked around the city... sat behind the Bellas Artes museum... with some ice cream... in front of a park:I wanted to sit there for hours.
Those fountains were everywhere and they were huge!
So fucking amazing!
We stared at some emo girls (too many fucking emos), dogs, old people holding hands... it was just... god, I could have sat there forever.
Will definitely be one of those moments in my life where I'll be thinking back to for the rest of my days.
Then we went off to the shops...
So... SO nice.
Totally going to buy stuff before I leave.
While tons of people dress emo here, they do have other styles.
Anyway, we then went to some candy store, where the little old man that ran the place was nice and sweet... and called us "Chicas" which I like.

I was going to take pictures of the city, but TravelinDin wasn't cooperating.
She did cooperate when we were in the grocery store... of course, she did it unknowingly.

Lovely.
(A kilo of avocados is 4.99 Euros! I just had to complain about that).

Anyway, I'm off to the beach.
:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fucking emos. Hate the lot of them.
And chavs.
But you already know that.

Kelley Karas said...

want me to mail you an avocado? If it survived, it'd be cheaper.