Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12 of 12

12-12-12.
Let's do a top 12 things about 2012, yeah?
1. First few hours of the new year. That was dope.

2. The Costa Rica Trip. Fun!

3. iChatting. Slows the shit out of the phone, but it's so fun.

4. Coffee. I have the craziest addiction to it now. It does my body good.

5. Summer. Crazy summer... where I sort of kind of told Darcy what was up... just not in person because I'm still a fucking idiot.

6. Hometown trip. I needed to recharge my batteries like that.

7. Painting. I painted SO MUCH this year. Good stuff.

8. Nail art. It's finally popular! I've been doing that shit since elementary school and it FINALLY caught on. Now I'm no longer given crazy stares.

9. Chicago... kind of. I mean, I don't give a shit about the city, but those couple of days were entertaining. It was pleasant to have a chill-out sessions with my sister.

10. The treadmill! The purchase of it was an odyssey, but I LOVE that thing. I complain about cardio, but obviously it's a necessary evil

11. EATING! My diet has finally gotten to the level where I can be less strict, and easier to maintain than it was last year... I mean, I can even eat cupcakes and pancakes on occasion now!

12. Peace! I made peace with TWO of the only three people I swore I'd never forgive, my only "enemies" so to speak. That is HUGE. I also SINCERELY forgave my grandfather, on the twentieth anniversary of... well, the summer that fucked up my life. That was the only thing I wanted to do.

And there it is, top 12 of 2012.
Cool thing that I could actually come up with the list.

No comments: