Friday, December 28, 2012

Q...uit fuckin' around!

Know what else I need to practice? Some motherfuckin' PATIENCE.
My goodness! I'm freakin' dying for this damn car to finally get here!

Update on this beautiful creation:
So, originally we chose the "orca black" color. We were told the damn thing would arrive on the 24th.
Yesterday they called to inform us our car had been sold to someone else, who had purchased it minutes prior to my folks, AT the location it was being kept (somewhere in California).
So we had to choose a different car... well, it's still a Q7 TDI, but it's now gray. I guess it also has more options, which I wouldn't be able to list because I have NO CLUE what those are.

Supposedly the car comes in Friday afternoon, Saturday at its latest.
THEY ALREADY CASHED THE CHECK... WHY THE FUCK IS THIS GOING ON? GIVE ME MY FUCKING CAR!
I feel like driving out to Audi and throwing a brick through their fucking showroom window.

Get your shit together, Audi!
Man, I fucking hate car-salesmen. 

No comments: