Friday, December 28, 2012

Nah man!


Dudes in question are my COUSINS, hence my reaction.
Gross.

My friends crack me the fuck up... but you already knew that.
This conversation came about because I was furious yesterday after this fucking idiot tried hollering at me. It's the guy I forgave a couple of months back, the one who I considered my ONE TRUE enemy... the ONE person I hated with all of my heart.
SOMEHOW, this act of kindness was misunderstood... and he somehow translated my peace offering as me being OK with him flirting.
NAH BITCH! Hold your motherfucking horses! I would not touch your dick if I were held at gunpoint. FUCK. OFF.
And so... one of my biggest pet-peeves once again rears its ugly head.
There is only one person I'd ever want to flirt with, and I do that fucking ABYSMALLY.

I hate how dudes, FRIENDS, often misunderstand my kindness for... wanting some dick? I mean... dude, when have I EVER given that vibe? Seriously.
Luckily, my closest guy-friends don't suffer from this problem... at least the vast majority of them, as far as I know. It's always those guys I shrug at and accept when they ask me to be friends.
Homie, you said "friend." Had you given the slightest indication that you wanted something else I would have thrown you as far as I fucking could with the help of my car.

Ahhhh... I just love delusional people.

No comments: