Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Come back

Today marks the five-year anniversary that my sister left for her six-month Spain adventure.
Oddly enough, unwittingly, I've been checking out airfares for different cities these last three days.

Everything was fine as I checked out places like Cancun and Costa Rica, but then I went and looked at European cities.
I was excited checking out the Latin American countries, marking dates and whatnot... but when I saw Barcelona, I felt this horrible sense of sadness.
I miss my sister. I miss her so bad. That fucking idiot.

I'm fine with visiting Latin America without D because we never embarked on a Latin American adventure together. But Europe? I feel like a giant piece of my heart is missing.
My partner in crime is missing... left me for that fucking lame city of Chicago... a fucking bootleg version of New York City... to live the life of an ungrad UIC student (which she isn't).

I don't think I can handle Europe without my sister... I just won't feel right knowing I'm out there doing shit while she's in cold, ugly Chicago, working and trying to make ends meet.

I'm not as cold as I brag about being.
I want that little bitch back.

No comments: