Sunday, January 6, 2013

H-h-h-hate

Aaaaand it begins.
Again.
Oh, Shaman! I need that fucking limpia.
Aren't people supposed to be famous in order to have haters?
Fantastic.
And I made myself so easy to love...
Luckily I can put this stress to good use and fucking PUSH.

You haters, how can I gain your favor?
I need to know, 'cause I care.
I need you to love me, I swear. Look here.

I'll just keep acting like I don't know anything is going on... and mind my own business.
I need you, stay there.
I breathe you, like air.
Oh, HOVA, why you so smart? 
The man gets me.

2 comments:

Kelley said...

I am slightly confused. Someone's being a dick?

AnoMALIE said...

Oh man! A shitton has happened since the last time I saw you. This post in particular relates to a couple of bitches going around snooping through my Instagram and again, spreading the word that I'm drugging myself. These Hometown people exasperate me.