Friday, January 4, 2013

"Oh no!" wimp

I'm on time, I'm on time!
Yeah, ok, I sort of cheated.

Eventful day, I guess... so eventful, I nearly fainted twice.
It's all good, I just have to learn to quit being so fucking stubborn.

Thing that cracks me up about fainting is how freaked out it makes me... well, the moment where I sense I'm about to blackout (obviously once I'm blacked out I don't give a shit... considering I'm unconscious and all).
Prior to passing out, I can feel my heart race and my conscious always says the same thing: Oh no!
I don't cuss... I don't ask for help... I just think "OH NO!"
When my fright manages to keep me awake, I then proceed to freak out some more... mentally.
I don't want to die! I don't want to die! Idon'twannadie!

Once I sense myself coming back... I proceed to smile or laugh.
Yeah... I'm the bitch constantly complaining about life and how I don't care if I get struck dead any second... but the moment I feel myself "leaving" I freak the fuck out and mentally scream how I fucking love life. What a pussy.

I am such a wuss.

No comments: