Monday, January 21, 2013

Of Girls and Beasts

For the last few days, I've tried SO VERY HARD to stay mum.
I've bitten my tongue... and taken deep breaths... trying my best to ignore.

There's this fucking broad that is trying to get under my skin, and shit, why lie? She has fucking succeeded.
I'm often seconds from getting into my car, driving to her house, dragging her out into the middle of the street by her hair, and proceeding to elbow the fucking shit out of her SURGICALLY (POORLY) ENHANCED FACE.
I've almost called her out, by full name, on my FB...
but I'm a pressure cooker.

I've decided I'm going to let this simmer.
I like my beef so soft, it falls apart at the bone.
Come May, I'm tearing this bitch up! We're going to be bridemaids in the same wedding... and shit is going to get real... SO REAL on that fucking plastic heifer.
I'm building my appetite for now, and sharpening my teeth... as furious as her accusations make me... and how fucking obnoxious she's being right now... I'll hold off. I'll be the quiet, patient girl I've always been.
I know better... I build my case against whatever fucking brute continuously throws pebbles down my throat... and when the time's right, I let him or her have what he/she has worked SO FUCKING DILIGENTLY at acquiring: my motherfucking wrath.
Go ahead, think you've gotten away with shit, you fucking weasel... you're just making it easier for me to lose all fucking pity and mercy I'd have on you when the time comes to unmask you in front of the fucking society you think you're so superior to... I will feel no remorse about the ridicule and shame I'm about to bring your way. HAVE FUN!

I'll never understand why people constantly pick on a quiet, passive peer... the one who can CLEARLY kick your fucking ass, but opts to mind his or her own business.
Just because they allow you to throw your occasional stick or stone, you suddenly overestimate your abilities, and eventually push the monster to finally pound the living shit out of you.
WHY are people so goddamn stubborn and push limits like that? Why do they WANT to see quiet, peaceful people at their worst? What twisted logic is that?
My god.

No comments: