Saturday, January 19, 2013

Yeah, no, you're dead

Ok, I think I recovered.

Last night was painful. I very mistakenly believed I was fine to go out, considering I had spent the majority of the week in bed rest, drinking plenty of fluids and eating nothing but chicken.
I came home last night and my body was like "Whoa, bitch! Hold up! What the fuck is wrong with you? What the fuck did you think you were doing? Fuck you! Here, have a little bit of THIS!" and I woke up with an even runnier nose than the previous night, a phlegmy cough, and a serious case of violent, phlegmy sneezing. Sexy, I know.

I'm pretty pissed about this, since last night I was like... I was... hmm... what was I?
We were a total of four girls... and seven guys.
The entire time, my head was in the clouds, in a bad way. I was high as fuck... from medication and just the flu itself.
I resist medication for as long as humanly possible... so my sensitivity is pretty fucking ridiculous. The moment I feel acetaminophen or... or anything, really, I feel that shit. Often times, I go down like a motherfucking rhino getting shot by a tranquilizer dart... other times I just get loopy and distracted. Yesterday, I went loopy.

I was trying to be considerate to the kids, I definitely didn't want to get them sick, so I took a seat at the corner of their hotel room, and politely, quietly listened to their hilarious conversations.
Mario's girl was fucking great. I finally had time to hang out with her and crack jokes, and as suspected, we mesh like a couple of long-lost twins.
The other two girls I noticed were obviously all about ONE boy, let's call him G.
I've known G for about five years now, however, I had't seen him in three years, so... he didn't recognize me initially. HOWEVER, once he realized I was that chubby chick he last saw in '10, he was all smiles and talkative... you know, like when you RECOGNIZE AN OLD ACQUAINTANCE after years of not speaking.
IMMEDIATELY I caught the frost from the two girl. I died to them the moment I made G giggle with a crack at the expense of his soccer team.
I further fucked up my case with these chicks when I noted how they were holding a pow wow on the bed on the complete opposite side of the room, as ALL the dudes crowded around me to talk about video games.
I had the full attention of every guy in the room... motherfucking EERIEST THING I've ever experienced.
For the most part, I'd be conflicted over which dude's face to look at as the conversation was flowing... it felt like Story Time in kindergarten, where I was the teacher and all the fucking kids were simultaneously, eagerly asking questions... except for those three scary little fuckers in the back of class, scheming amongst themselves and occasionally having one take a second to look you directly in the eyes.
When I'd make eye contact with one of the girls, I'd smile my best "I come in peace!" smile. Yeah, no, I was definitely dead to them.

So, here I had the boys thinking I was cool and funny, the girls (except for good ol' Heather) thinking I was a fucking slutty cunt, all piled on top of me being high on medication and influenza, unable to prove I was a nice girl... because I could hardly handle keeping my eyes open, much less act like a normal person.
Lovely Friday night, if you ask me. It's no wonder I came home at 5 in the morning.
That's sarcasm, by the way.

Girls are never going to accept me as one of their own. Damn it.

No comments: