Friday, January 25, 2013

Get me off this thing!

So, I've been freakishly aggressive this past week.
The week has been extraordinarily shitty. I've argued and fought and... I've done all sorts of mean shit.
As shitty as my reactions have been, they're actually me trying to tone it down.
I have that caged-lion feel right now-- pacing back and forth, licking my fangs, and having stare-downs with strangers.
Bitch, if I wanted to fuck you up, I would... now get out of my fucking face.

I've been listening to chill music (I made the mistake of listening to club-ish music and that shit only aggravated my aggression. I had to do a circuit of jump-squats to get the angry energy out of my system) and painting to try and calm down... or at least forget about how pissed I am... and it works, for a while.
Then I get on the internet...

At least I've gotten three paintings out of this bullshit.
Next thing you know, I'll have a fucking art gallery in my room.
(You'd think the paintings I've done would convey anger, but I find them to be quite the contrary. They're pretty mellow... fluid... flow-y... not very colorful, just calm, soothing colors. My brain's a fucking trip) 

No comments: