Friday, November 9, 2007

Inked

Just-Turned-20-Year-Old-Little-Sister: So... today I found out my tattoo artist has a mad crush on me.
Me: ...
Little Sister: He told Papita* he thought I was the most beautiful girl he's ever seen.
Me: ...
Little Sister: And he asked her for my phone number and I told her it was cool to give it to him.
Me: ...
Little Sister: I got a picture of him as he worked on Papita. Wanna see?

(Shows me picture of a very attractive, short, but super built Filipino with a pretty cool sleeve going up his right arm)

Little Sister:
Imagine... how am I going to introduce him to our parents?
Me: You have a tattoo artist??
Little Sister: Yeah, remember?

There are days when I just want to punch myself unconscious.

*I stuttered one day as I was saying this girl's name, and the end product was "Papita" aka "potato chip" or "little potato" in Spanish. I still don't know if the poor girl's forgiven me for that embarrassing mess up (embarrassing because she's kind of... chunky, so being chunky with the nickname of "potato chip" doesn't seem very nice to me).

4 comments:

Mooney said...

Ha, papita.

So I was talking to Hector and he and the rest of his Mariachi were at that concert too and he posted pictures. He got to play for them and all that. Lucky bastard.

AnoMALIE said...

Wait... for who???
I didn't see any mariachi...

Mooney said...

Backstage. They played for everyone.

Got back from the concert. I hate moshers.

AnoMALIE said...

Oh! That explains a lot.
No wonder Natalia from La Quinta Estacion kept screaming "Viva Mexico!!" to the crowd (which oddly enough got the biggest reaction out of people. I felt like I was in Mexico or something).

As for moshers... I learned my lesson when it comes to them: Keept the fuck away.
I hope they didn't hurt you.
:(