Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Nice AnoMALIE

My cousin, while not one of the brightest pregnant girls in the universe (after about the seventh baby outfit she opened up during her baby shower, she exasperatedly said "Why do all these clothes come with a bib?!!?" Not only that, but she's also having the kid with a deadbeat lame ass, and I think that's one of the dumbest things a girl can do), is probably one of the prettiest.

Awww... I'm so nice today. No rants or anything.

I'm in a fantastic mood because today I get to go to one of the best concerts ever!
Enanitos Verdes, Aleks Syntek, La Quinta Estacion, and Hombres G!

All in one place... playing the same concert.
Man... I type that and I can already feel myself screaming.

What's best about this?
I don't have a crush on a single one of the band members in any of the bands, so I'm really in it this time for the music.
God, I'm such an adult now.

What does suck (ok, so I do have to rant just a little) is that they chose The Joint as the venue.
I despise that place.
I lose five days of my life just standing in all that damn cigarette smoke.
I also come out of there traumatized for a couple of days because people are so damn touchy-feely there.
I'll never forget that damn breast "massage." Maybe if the masseuse would have been just that one dude... but when a chick also rubs up on my chest... well... that's just a little too much.

No comments: