Saturday, November 24, 2007

JAMMF strikes again!

Today the jerks at church screamed at a nun (they went as far as yanking her by the arm to sit her down!).
A NUN!

???

I thought they had been cruel to me... but man... they totally crossed the line by screaming at a poor nun.
I have my sins.
I have a potty mouth... I'm somewhat cynical... I talk back... I do shit out of spite... I gossip like a motherfucker... and the list can go on.
So I can see where I might have it coming (karma and all that stuff).

But a poor little nun who's only here to ask for help for her convent (that takes care of sick, abandoned older nuns) that's ready to go buh-bye because of a lack of funds?
How can you scream at her in front of an entire congregation?

Her sin?
She sat on the wrong fucking side of the bench.

WTF? I don't even think an atheist would do such a thing.

Jerks!!

No comments: