Thursday, November 1, 2007

Oh, that means "I love you"

Older Brother and I have an awesome relationship.

I answered Older Brother via Myspace on a personal question he had about... his nasty ass toes (as usual) because, you know, since I'm a Biology major who is about to get her Bachelors on the subject, I am now qualified to answer any and all family health questions. Yes, that's how we roll in the Dos Santos-M. family. Anyway, I also added the following (because he also joked about me only having one class this semester):

P.S. It's two classes with one lab. I do go to school 3 times a week, you know.
P.P.S. Que te traes? Are you feeling ok? 'Cause your facebook behavior worries me.
:(

(I added a second comment three minutes later)

and another thing: Me corte el pelo, cabron!! Thanks for noticing. >:(
(which means "I cut my hair, fucker, thanks for noticing")

He responded with something along the lines of "What the hell are you talking about?"
And I wrote back:

"Is just a dreamer dreaming his life away."
That's what I'm talking about, fool.

You're turning emo or some shit on us.
Just checking up on you... to make sure you weren't about to slit your wrists or anything... j/k

P.S. Your visa came in today.
I'm so jealous.

His response, and reason why I love my brother:
(probably the longest comment he's ever written me on Myspace)

Emo? Emo? Me, an Emo? Are you kidding me?! I was just writing a paper the other day for my War, Law, and Ethics class and I just so happened to be listening to that song by Ozzy. It's the shit!

Besides, so what if I actually "dream" that this world can someday be more peaceful? It may never be, but at least its worth it to have hope instead of living life thinking the glass is half-empty most of the time (ahem, remind you of anyone?). Hatin-ass closet Republican! Why don't you and my dad just go and kiss Pat Buchanan's fascist ass while you listen to Rush Limbaugh! haha, j/k. But nah, I was just in a very "dreamy" mood that day, I had to get in a flow to write that damn paper that was due the day I went on Fall Break.

I have too many long-term plans to be thinking about slitting my wrists, besides, slashing the wrists almost never works (although it was you, I think, who told me how to more effectively do it, so if I ever do such a stupid thing, blame yourself when you see longitudinal cuts down my forearms). Ahhh, "longitudinal..." long time I haven't used THAT word. PEACE.
(minutes later)
And oh yeah... I dig the "baby haaaaaaaaaaiuuuur." I like it so much, I just wanna go and bite your head and yank on your ear in my twisted way of showing affection! Damn, we're such social outcasts when it comes to that whole sibling-love shit. You know, the whole "I-show-my-love-by-just-standing-there-before-one-leaves-for-a-long-time-until-mom-forces-you-to-hug" strategy. I guess the fact that we're not all at each others throats should be enough, right?

My response?

Yeah, yeah, whatever you fucking hippie. Haaa ha.

Twisted way of showing affection? More like primitive way of showing affection. Haha. But there are times when I look in the mirror, think to myself "baby haaaaaaaaaaiuuuur," ruffle it, and then miss the bites to the head and all the violent shit.

Anyway, have a good day... (now I'm refering to the post below me) and yes... I'm a badass... I got *Little Sister* that nice chunk of change with my remarkable writing skills (and there was no music involved while I did the writing)... holler!

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how my brother and I show each other affection.


Oh, and one last tidbit to end this post.
It may be off-subject and random, but whatever.

Today I learned that while I may have some artistic abilities, gift wrapping is definitely not one of them: (first two are from the right side, last 2 are from left side)

No comments: