Friday, November 2, 2007

Ladybugs, cops, and pirates

Didn't understand when I said "sexy ladybug?"
Ok, then you guess what the hell she was trying to be:
Ladybug, right?
Her boyfriend didn't go dressed as anything to the party, and I guess he had a point... he's a fucking douchebag every single day of the year... that probably gets tiring (or not. He always brings his A game whenever Chase and I are involved. Asshole).

And as for the cop... this is the best I could find of "bad cop":I hate that bitch. She's... well.. a bitch. I've been tempted a couple of times to tell her something similar to, if not exactly:
"Relax, Petunia, nobody here wants to fucking steal your fellas... or your damn limelight. No one can upstage that snout of yours."
I love how she refuses to acknowledge the presence of two human beings in a room. She has that down to a science.
And here's the "Good Cop" I said looked better last year as cop, while remaining less trampy than Petunia (you can't tell in Petunia's photo... but her uniform was sort of like a blue bra holding her DD's and boy shorts trying to cover her apple bottom... and some black fishnet stockings):

Maybe I just think that because Good Cop's a cool girl who doesn't give a shit how many girls are present at an event, she'll try and befriend all of them... even if it means letting the girls pinch her ass to make sure it's real (no joke. We've all spanked her at some point).

And last, but not least, I'm driving the point home:
There were pirates everywhere!!
That was only a small sample. I didn't even notice the guy pirate when I was there.

People, be a little more creative next time, shit (although I wanted Lucky Soprano's pirate hat... it was fantastic).

4 comments:

Mooney said...

Skanks.

Ha, I'm at the parentals house tonight. I came over to beat my brother on the nintendo. I soo pwned him. :]

AnoMALIE said...

Well, the only one I'd call a skank is the bad cop... because I dislike her so. The other girls are cool.
:)
P.S. once again, help is needed with the lingo. Pwned him? I'm sure that's something similar to "kicked his ass" but still... un poquito de ayuda, si vouz plait.

Mooney said...

Ha, pwned actually means owned. Sometimes when you're typing so fast you put a p instead of an o and opt out of changing it. Like when people out teh instead of the. Its chat speak I suppose. So pretty much I owned him hard on super smash bros.

Well she was the skank. Haha. I'm glad I had a PG night. I doubt any of the kids were over 12.

Mooney said...

GAH! It took me forever, but I found his myspace.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=54859362

I heart him. <3