Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Year!

I received this e-mail today from Astrology.com (so what if I find that shit entertaining):

Dear AnoMALIE,
It's February 29 … that's right, 2008 has an extra day! So-called 'leap' years occur every four years, as a way of getting the solar calendar to sync up with our numeric one.


Ancient lore has it that in on Leap Year Day, a lady could propose to any man without fear of social rejection or retribution. You might not want to put your sweetie on the spot just yet, but if you are looking to take a flying leap and risk your heart to get what you want, you'll have no regrets if you act in the next month.


So, Chase, should I go ahead and ask Mr. Darcy to marry me today?
Hahaha... (NO! I'm not that stupid)

I've always loved February 29th...
If only I were born in 1984... I would have been turning 6 years old today... instead of those stupid 23 tomorrow.
:[

Mooney... I ALWAYS think of your brother on this day... haha. Good times, good times.
:]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should. You two would grow old together nicely :-)
Now that it's your birthday, Happy birthday!

Native Minnow said...

Happy Birthday!!!

AnoMALIE said...

Thanks y'all
:]

... but this birthday still sucks.