Thursday, April 3, 2008

How I spend my day

Eric Clapton- seriously, it takes you seven fucking minutes to sing about a damn girl called Layla? Fuck.

I've been listening to some music I would never have imagined... Eric Clapton being one of them (not something I enjoyed).

I've also had conversations like this one:

TravelinDin: Dude, I think *CuteItalianRoommate* is using my scrubber…
Me: Okay… ??
TravelinDin: No, not okay! Whatever I use to clean my genitals is not okay for you to use to clean your genitals!
Me: Eww… good point…


Little Sister cracks me up sometimes.

My time here is dwindling down, and I seem to be a lot more upset about it than I had originally planned (maybe I didn't "plan" on being sad, but I expected to be a bit sad once time to say goodbye came around).
Last night I sat around with TravelinDin for hours, lamenting my pending departure.
The weather probably has a lot to do with it as well. It had been raining for 3 days… cloudy ever since Sunday.
Saturday was amazing… warm, and sunny. We took that shit for granted.

I wish I could come back to this place as often as possible, but we all know that will never happen… this was all just… a lovely little dream I’ll never get to relive again.
I'm almost home... yucky.

No comments: