Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Che boludos!

I found a sound I hate more than my mom's mariachi scream: my sister's disgusted scream.

Today, it was Little Sister who woke me up with her stupid sound effect when Uruguay scored.
It also didn't help that today, of all days, these ladies decided to make strawberry pancakes. The aroma had me on the verge of waking up...  it was at that weird stage where I'm still sort of sleeping, but I'm starting to become aware of my surrounding, so then they start playing a creepy role in my dreams. Giant strawberries were chasing me in the dream prior to being woken up.

Anyway, back to soccer: although Mexico passed to the next round, once again, the heart-breaking task of taking us out of the Cup is left up to the Argentinians.

Come Saturday (or is it Sunday? I'm too distraught to think clearly) I'm sure I'll be a very dejected girl... and I'll be full of rage.
Like today, what the fuck was that, Mexico? I try so damn hard to keep people from hating on the team... and just when I'm about to convert some into believers, Mexico goes off and plays like a bunch of little bitches. Makes me almost throw up bile from all this anger.

Damn it, I'm so upset. 
I hope the weekend takes its time to get here. I'm not too eager to ruin my weekend like that.

P.S. I better not listen to that Uruguayan accent today... that sucker will get punched. Argentinians will get punched regardless if they speak or not, 'cause they never fail to be annoying.

No comments: