Saturday, June 26, 2010

Going south

Wow. My stroll down Bitter Lane is only getting worse.
And tomorrow...
regardless of the outcome, let it be known: I love you, Mexico!!
Unless the players give up... that's when the squad pisses me off.
That defeatist attitude is what keeps all of us down and unable to achieve greatness... I include myself in this because I'm guilty of it myself.
No one ever gets in my way... I'm always my own worst enemy, my worst critic.
Shit, I actually appreciate people doubting me. It has driven me to accomplish everything I've ever done.
High school graduation, college graduation, science major... all that good stuff. I have someone else to thank for doubting me enough to spark that vindictive side in me.

So... I hope the Mexican soccer squad has that drive.
A enseñarles quienes son los papas de los pollitos, cabrones!

No comments: