Sunday, June 6, 2010

silent for a reason

I should start my own series:
"I'm a very patient girl..."
and just go off on how I'm pushed to the edge by someone.
Here's what's pissing me off right now.

Las night, I get a text:
(3:40 AM)
"I'm soooooooo sorry, but the girls are leaving at 6:15 AM and they're going to leave me lonely and alone. Can one of you pick me up, or should I just get a taxi to your house?"

My friend sent the text to both my sister and I.
I didn't answer, since I put my phone on silent each night. Little sister, on the other hand, was awake and started texting back... at 5 in the morning.
Sister wakes me up at 5:30 and gets me in on the action... I had gone to bed at 3 in the morning, so I was not very happy. I put on a hat and head out with Little Sister anyway.
We both go to Caesar's Palace and pick up my friend.

We were thinking she's gonna be pissed at her hometown group... because I know I would be if my friends sprang it on me that I was going to have to leave the room by 6:15 AM at 3:40 in the morning.
Instead, she was demanding shit from us as if she were doing us a favor.
I was promised an angry friend... what the fuck?

I don't see where she gets the balls to act this way... she's the guest.
She didn't contact us all of Saturday, yet out of the blue she expects us to be ready for her entrance at 6 in the morning on a Sunday.

So here I am, 7 in the morning, wide awake... cursing at the fucking world.
Lucky for me Nadal's playing the French Open final at the time... if it weren't for that, I'd be cutting a bitch right about now.

No comments: