Saturday, June 5, 2010

Excess indeed

I hate hanging out with girls!

Out-of-towners think I can get a club hook-up in a heartbeat.
While they're sort of correct about this, it doesn't mean I enjoy it.
I hate bothering people for favors.
However, if I really like you, I'll ask around and get you some sort of connection at some club.

This weekend is a doozy. It's two different parties. One is composed of a mixed group of current and former Raiderettes. One of the more famous former Raiderettes is throwing her bachelorette party with her closest pals... 16 of them. Luckily, they're all very attractive, so no problem there... they're just slightly ghetto (come on, they're from Oakland) and somewhat egotistical divas.
The second party is the difficult one. It's composed of 12 grenades and 2 normal girls. The grenades are being so fucking difficult.
I had to work magic to convince my sister to convince her promoter friend to get them a table at TAO.
He did it... knowing one party would be composed of mostly grenades.

Friday afternoon, what happens?
Raiderettes get a table at Jet.
This doesn't upset me... I mean, Jet is more of their style, and they weren't entirely on board with TAO.

I visit the grenades later at night and what happens?

DeadliestGrenade: Raiderettes got a table at Jet?? Hey, what kind of hook up do you have at Rain?
Me: For when?
DG: Today. Let's just club hop from Rain, to Jet, to XS.
Me: Wait! WHAT?!
DG: Yeah, I hear Rain is nice. Then Lito can hook it up at XS instead of TAO. He said he could hook it up at XS
Me: ... for Sunday! Call Lito and see what he has to say about that. (internally) He is going to cuss the shit out of you.
(Call Lito)
DG: Hey, Lito... so we don't want to go to TAO anymore, how about you change our names from the TAO list to the XS list?
Lito: Are you fucking kidding me?! (Click)

Why is it always the fucking ugliest chick that is always the most delusional of the group?
XS on a Friday? With non-locals... that are GRENADES... into one of the hottest nightclubs in town for free? Homegirls, you aren't the Kardashian sisters... no one needs to do you favors.

I was livid by this point.
I don't know how these chicks can think they can flake on one promoter and still be on good terms... especially when you're in such a large party.

After seeing how these girls weren't going to change their mind, I left their room and headed home... anything to keep from smashing their face against the nearest concrete surface.

I feel horrible for guys... I can't imagine having to live with one of these mercurial beasts for the rest of my life... fuck that.

No comments: