Monday, March 19, 2012

Brain-purge

It happened again-- that thing where too many things happen at once and my brain wants to explode.
I really need to get that shit under control.
These last few weeks have been lacking updates not because of the monotony that controls my life, but quite the opposite.
Each day has been... different.
Too much for my fucking brain to handle.

I've been so frustrated by this sudden buzz in my life, that I've resorted to taking AUDIO MEMOS. AUDIO MEMOS! Do you know how fucking weird that is?! I feel like Joseph on Amelie... talking into his recorder as he stalks his ex... except I do it to keep my ideas in order.
There I am, sitting at a red light, holding my iphone to my mouth and talking to it... silly, really... but if I don't do it, the idea is more than likely gone forever. At 27, it appears my memory's "full," so I'm S.O.L. if I want to remember anything new.
We had a good run, brain.

Anyway, what can I say about these last few weeks?
There was a 50th wedding anniversary (topic I wanted to talk about here was "how the fuck do you put up with someone's bullshit for 50 fucking years? It's admirable... but kind of nauseating to think about. That being said, my parents BETTER FUCKING MAKE IT TO 50! They're gonna be married FOREVER, you hear me?!"),
so THIS is how you filter your nose out of a shot!
Eye-makeup: the only redeemable thing about hitting up a 50th wedding anniversary.
Birthdays galore (my fellow Pisces rock. March babies are the shit... also... why are there so many around the same days? Like... around the 7th-15th? The 10th is LOADED with birthdays... what holiday falls on the conception date for March 7th-15th babies? Memorial Day? It's-Hot-So-I-Wanna-Ride-Bareback-Weekend? Whatever it is... that day is fucking popular... no pun intended),
Leaky bedroom roof-- discovered while it poured and I was HOME ALONE (plans ruined by my inability to be a resourceful Mexican... a couple of my paintings ruined as well, which led to a rage/sadness-induced mini-meltdown... melt-down eased by hanging out with a group of dudes... and drinking whiskey on an empty stomach... because when I want to drink, I don't do pussy shit),
My room flooded today? Hmm... I can't seem... to... recall that.
One-Year Anniversary of my "Death," metaphorically speaking (Oh, that lucky 2011 St. Patrick's Day... Eat a dick, St. Patty's Day!),
March Madness (this speaks for itself. I'm a meanass wreck. So violent... kicking shit, punching shit, cussing in front of men, women, and children. I need a chill-pill...),
"Mood-stabilizers" (they work MAGIC. I think this qualifies me as... insane... right? Nah, not even... I just need help when it comes to not wanting to jump off a cliff when sadness gets a hold of me... or strangle that dumb cunt at the gym who only gives me two feet of space when I'm clean-and-pressing or kickboxing. I'm 5'8"! Get out of my way, you fucking midget!),
Body recomposition (I have some MEAN obliques going on right now... and my deltoids are kinda dreamy... I'll cop to being a tool and admiring my back as I flex in front of a mirror. My one year anniversary is coming up and I have a massive entry dedicated to this whole weight-loss/strong-girl issue of mine... hopefully I don't go all ADD on it again),
Down side to lifting like a dude for MY clumsy ass?
The random bruising that comes along with it!
I mean... have you seen what a weighted glute bridge looks like? Yeah. THAT bruise sucks.
Arm wrestling--and beating-- boys at night clubs (we M girls are fucking beasts, that's all I gotta say about that),
and SO much more.

But I'm tired as fuck right now...
so... hopefully once the pace slows down, I'll hit one or two of these subjects. I'll just make an AUDIO note of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i used the voice recorder on my phone last week to "jot down" some thoughts while i was driving home and a bunch of random crazy shit happened at work. i should really use it more often. it's nice to be able to go back and hear what you were thinking. freezing the state of mind in time seems to be quite helpful. but i can't just go on walking around talking into a recorder all day, can i? people might think i'm crazy. oh wait...their perceptions don't create reality. damn. LOL! i just think it means i'm super smart and my brain works like a supercomputer.

AnoMALIE said...

ever tried it while jogging? interesting outcome with all the panting... I imagine that's what my 911 call to dispatchers might sound like some day... hahaha

And it's quite obvi we're all just super smart and have supercomputer brains... well, me not so much, but everyone else, yes.