Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Springy Spring SPRING!

Spring is here!
Much cleaning was involved today; yes, some of the cleaning due to the whole "Spring Cleaning" mantra, but also because I pretty much had to after the St. Patrick's Day Leaky Roof bullshit.

My Saturday was going great... up until 5 in the afternoon, when I made a quick visit to my bedroom and froze in my tracks as I heard an unfamiliar noise:
A drip of water.
A drip of water which was quickly turning into a gush.
Worse part? I was home alone.
How the fuck am I gonna fix this? I know jack about this shit! 
Worst part? The end splash was landing on my paintings.
VERGA! NO!

The whole scenario had me upset... pretty furious, even after the stupid leak had been sealed.
It didn't help that Dad went all Troglodyte and stepped on my semi-ruined paintings.

Considering my Saturday had been shitted on (and that I still needed to return some of my purchased items AND drop off the uncle who came to my rescue), instead of picking up the mess that was my room, I decided it'd be best if I left the house.
Lucky for me, my trails left me in the hood of a couple of friends, they had some Jameson... and the rest is maggot-cheese VS ricotta cheese VS blue cheese (intense conversation that left me on the verge of vomiting... but also intrigued. Must find this maggot cheese with those disgusting long-jumping maggots)/dog-fawning (yes, ladies and gentlemen, I became one of those people who whips out a photo of their dog in the middle of a conversation. I participated in DOGTALK! What is happening to me?! It WAS fun though... I like watching the smile creep on pet-owners as they talk about their little creature) history (where the pet-talk got the best of me and I wound up petting the hell out of a very friendly cat... and yes, I went to bed itchy as fuck, red welts all over my arms/hands, with no Benadryl in sight. I will never learn... Goddamn cats need to quit being so fucking cute and cuddly).

So Spring, I did my cleaning... be cool.

(while I talked maggot-cheese and fixed my fucked up roof, my sister was being a boss at a local nightclub, arm-wrestling a bachelor and winning.

She'll always be infinitely cooler than me)

No comments: