Friday, March 9, 2012

HADUKEN!

Didn't finish clicking on that last "L" because I was too busy trying to catch some air.

That one made me short of breath from the violent chucking each new, masterful stroke would induce.
By the time he wrote the "Haduken," I was crossing my legs trying to keep from pissing my pants.
My friends are the fucking best.

I'm lacking inspiration, as well as an adequate attention span to write a full post. I'm also physically exhausted.

I'm happy. I've smiled so much my cheeks sort of hurt. No dark thoughts have crossed my mind. Rebels won tonight (this one I know will fuck me up later... probably tomorrow... but still, today, I was happy).
Gym time has been quite productive and I've made a few friends. My rotator cuff is nearly 100 percent.

I'm in a good place.

5 comments:

Native Minnow said...

I love that stupid app. It's so much fun. I just wish I was better at drawing stuff. I got 'Skrillex' the other day. How the fuck am I supposed to draw that?

I'm glad you're happy right now. That makes me happy.

Kelley Karas said...

Wanna play street fighter xzillionth edition at Richard's? He's obsessed.

AnoMALIE said...

@native minnow I've just drawn a turn-table and spelled "annoying motherfucker!" I found it only works with CLOSE friends/family.
I don't want to jinx it, but I think The Universe is finally cutting both of us some slack. About motherfucking time, right?

@Kelley definitely! though... I am pretty shitty at it... especially when I get all worked up because I keep dying. But I'm always up for watching others get worked up with the game, haha!

Native Minnow said...

Right. Too bad I'm too crazy in the head to just sit back and enjoy it.

AnoMALIE said...

you and I both, my friend... :/