Thursday, March 22, 2012

Keep them cars away!

Fuck. My. Ass.

Fuck.
I need to quit being so happy, it never fails to attract negative energy or whatever the fuck.
Guess what I just did.
I just got crashed.
FUCK.

Sister left for Chicago a couple of minutes ago, and I was the one in charge of driving her to the airport.
That goddamn 215 entry at LV BLVD is under some kind of STUPID construction. Not a good thing, considering how many fucks must be drunk driving around there thanks to good old Town Square.
As if that wasn't enough, the stupid fucking idiot BMW-driving cunt in front of me didn't have her lights on and was at a complete STOP. On the freeway entrance. At 11PM.
I hit my breaks twice, which activated the ABS... but still, I managed to hit the blue BMW in front of me, and the red Volkswagen behind me hit me because he freaked.
Blue BMW SPED AWAY. SPED AWAY!!!
THEN! The goddamn Volkswagen dashed into the traffic and got lost!
Umm... ok... so we're going to act like NOTHING happened?! You guys just raped my little Bambi! Get out of your fucking cars, I'm going to smash your face against the hood of your respective cars, motherfuckers!!

The rage subsided and turned to sadness.
My car just got raped... my little Bambi... DPed by drunk motherfuckers. I could have died... M-ahhhhh-m! :'(

I dropped D off at curbside... quietly drove home, then checked up on Bambi.
She's a trooper. She held her own in this scrap. Nothing too bad to deal with... just my fucking rage.

For the next two weeks, I'm meanmugging ALL motherfuckers in blue BMW SUVs and red Volkswagen Golfs.
Assholes.

No comments: