Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Les etoiles

Knowing we're under the same stars makes me miss him more than ever... constantly... terribly.

It hurts.

What is there to miss? You hardly see him, you hardly interact with him...
I don't know... everything-- his eyes, his smile... even his fucking teeth. I miss listening to him talk, never mind if the words were ever directed at me.
I don't know anything... except that when I think of him, it becomes harder to breathe... I feel that anvil on my chest that makes my eyes sting with tears... and I just... I feel as thought I'm getting ripped apart-- a serrated knife carving away at my chest.

What I do know, is that somehow, this girl needs to keep moving, because those eyes and those smiles and those words were never meant for me.

You're just another girl, AnoMALIE! CUT IT OUT!

I'll be fine.

No comments: