Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Coincidence in rock rhyming with sock

Damn.

I think I now have a new "most disliked lab T.A."

It used to be this asshole jerk physics guy... who once rolled his eyes at me when I asked for help (I hardly ever raise my hand and ask for help in the first place. I usually fuck up because I'm too stubborn to ask for help, and here I had this dipshit acting like I was going to ask for one of his kidneys or some shit). He also mocked me a couple of times... and he also smirked this one time he noticed I was totally fucking up on my practical.
Whenever he gave me instructions... he'd finish with "Ok... so... you sure you can handle that, since you're a girl and all," (mother fucker, all I have to do is plug in this stupid light bulb and see the pretty colors... am I supposed to plug it in with a penis? No. So I think it'll be possible... asshole.") or he'd ask me shit like "You can add, right?" but in the most condescending tone.

I generally got along fine with my T.A.s (even crushing on a majority of them)... with only the female T.A.s being the ones I'd have a little friction with (I always got the very nitpicky girls), but I HATED this man (well, technically, I still do. When I bump into him I still get this enormous urge to kick him in the balls and then elbow him in the back as he doubles over in pain... but I'm a lady and ladies don't do that kind of stuff... unless they're provoked).

However, I didn't let this bad experience with the mean T.A. deter me from taking any more labs, and all other labs after this were generally pleasant experiences (and yeah, I grew fond of all other T.A.s)
Well, now that I'm graduating and whatnot... I decided to add Geology to my final semester because I'm sad to see my lab-taking days go (and plus, I hated the thought of taking only one class).
It was also an easy... kind of fun lab with 2 field trips, according to my sister.

Bullshit.
Bull fucking shit.

Chase picked up on the nature of the T.A. before I did (remember, I tend to like T.A. and sort of empathize with them since I teach catechism and there are days when I just want to slap some of the kids in class).
What is her nature?
Condescending BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAATCH.

Never, ever, ever have I had a lab T.A. like her (omit physics lab T.A. for a second).
I understand the physics T.A. and his "douche bagginess" to a degree... since there's a ton of confusing parts to physics and not everyone can understand (therefore he can act like some sort of physics god who looks down on his minions).
But in geology?
We're studying fucking rocks.
Not g.damn rockets.
Get off your high horse and feel the earth beneath you for a second, your highness.

Yeah, there are some serious idiots in class... but that doesn't mean you have the right to talk down to people... especially not everyone.


I had never gotten into a fight with a teacher until today.

Who gets mad when a student reads ahead before lab and tries to advance so he/she wont run out of time when in lab (it happened last week, so how did we know it wasn't going to happen again? I'm very rude and cranky when time's running out on me during labs, so I prefer to avoid such situations)?
Apparently, she does because she went off on Chase and I out of all the other kids in lab... and she seemed to enjoy it (she had this triumphant look on her face while she screamed at us. I just wanted to chuck the [stupid ass] rocks [we were supposed to be studying] at her once I noticed that).

I'm not one to argue with people who are in charge of me (since I'm so submissive), but when they purposely try to make me feel bad... and treat me like a cheater, I don't care who the hell they are, I'm going to talk back.
Why does something have an angle of 180? Because the fucking shit is a straight line!

Fuck, dude, I had geometry back in 9th grade... and I didn't cheat off people to get my grade in there either... so why would I forget such simplistic shit?
You see this paper I'm writing my answers on? If I hold it flat like this, it can be considered 180 degrees vertically... or if I hold it this way, 180 degrees horizontally... OooOooo... magic!

I'm not a fucking retard, jerk. I've taken 20+ credits of upperdivision bio courses, not one more boring than this class, and to tell you the truth, I could give a flying fuck about your beloved rocks and their damn minerals. I'll take boring-ass plants any day... at least those mother fuckers breathe (line stolen from Chase's brother)!

Fuck you if you don't believe me when I say I understand how many degrees are in a circle.

It was so hard to bite my tongue and not tell her to shut the fuck up and watch the way she was speaking to me.
Shit... am I about to get expelled... 'cause I swear I'm feeling my fists ball up and my shoulders are ready to crossover... jab... hook... calm down, AnoMALIE!

I almost pushed the girl, I was so frustrated... I did scream at her... but I didn't touch a single hair on her head (nor will I ever. Nothing is worth getting in trouble at this point in my life).

Chase was five times angrier than I was... I'm surprised she didn't spit in anyone's face... or go Kickboxer Chase on them.

I'm just saying, this chick needs to relax and quit talking down to folks as if she's some sort of theoretical physicist being forced to teach a group of special Ed students (and even then, I'm sure the theoretical physicist would be kind and thoughful with the special ed kids).

P.S. Never scream at me in front of a class of 18-20 year old dumb asses who don't know what a rhombus is... unless, you know, you really want to see the ghetto-hood-rat in me.

Goodness, why am I so angry lately?

3 comments:

Mooney said...

I hate TA's like that. That is how my Biology Lab TA was. I hated him with a PASSION. You couldn't understand a DAMN thing that came out of his mouth. He had this thick Russian(I think it was) accent and he hardly knew what to do in the labs. He didn't know what the results were supposed to be or anything. I wanted to seriously hurt this guy.

You know what I would say, kick her ass. :]

AnoMALIE said...

Amor y paz, primita! Amor y paz!
I'm trying to fix my karmic energy... so I'm holding off on kicking anyone's ass (regardless of how badly I want to use them as a mop accross the floor) for now.

(What goes around, goes around, goes around, comes all the way back around...) She'll eventually get what she deserves... to quote Justin Timberlake.
haha.

elbee said...

Those geology TA's are just bitter they weren't cool enough to study REAL science. ;) Only the cool, geeky kids get to study biology. (And some of the douchebaggy med school bound kids who whine their way to the top.)