Sunday, September 16, 2007

Q is for... quaint.

I am now the proud owner of this bad boy: (his name is Quinn... as in, the ex-Notre Dame QB...which by the way... what an embarrassment that team is this year... damn)

However... as happy and proud as I am of this little PDA (public display of affection??), it caused an uproar in the household.
It started with Little Sister screaming "You're SPOILED!" in the Verizon store, then her driving Mom and I home in a sea of tears (probably the scariest part of the day... since she was sobbing and screaming the entire time... and I'm sure she couldn't see half the time through those crocodile tears she was shedding), her coming home and screaming "Don't talk to me!!!" to me, Mom, and Dad, and then me leaving to the gym so that I wouldn't resort to punching her mouth to make her STFU.

While I was away, throwing a medicine ball at Chase, turns out Little Sister continued with her bitching and Mom and Dad trying to convince her why she was being unreasonably jealous (who's going on a $14K trip to Spain in the Spring? Her. Who got three 0-miles vehicles in a matter of a year? Her. Who has a laptop? Her. Who has $200 D&G sunglasses? Her. Who has a television in her room? Her. Who bought a sidekick behind her parent's back? Her. What does AnoMALIE have? A pitbull who doesn't even listen to her... car that was bought because Little Sister was bitching about not wanting to ride in an old car that stalled... umm... an iPod nano--iPod Little Sister bought AnoMALIE in the first place-- that sucks balls and holds less than 500 songs... a bed in her closet-less room. How the fuck am I spoiled?).
Did she finally cool down? No. She didn't even eat.
Oh well.
It was going to be such a pleasant Sunday, too.

No comments: