Saturday, September 15, 2007

Llamaradas

Alguien le prendió fuego a mi mundo de papel.

Ya nada tiene sentido... qué lástima...


While we're on the subject:
It cracks me up when guys are dumb enough to think I'll take sloppy seconds.

They first spit game at Little Sister, and when she rejects their ass, for some reason they think
"Hmm... AnoMALIE won't deny me... she never has a guy around... all girls need a guy around... she'll be desperate enough to accept."

Yeah. Right. Play on, playa. I have shit to do, and none of it involves amusing you on the weekends (plus, when I mention I'd rather stay with my aunt and console her on a Saturday night... take it as a hint that I.Don't.Like.You.That.Way).

Maybe I would have agreed... if you wouldn't have first come on to my sister, jackass.

What the hell do guys think? What kind of shit is that?
Do they not have the same unspoken rule as girls which goes something like "chicks before dicks?" ("bros before hoes"... so why would they think a girl would take a dude that already dated some other chick that's in her inner circle? Dumb bastards)
Yeah... there are girls that go against the rule... but it's easy to pick those chicks out (hOessssssssssss!).
I've never given that vibe... but I still don't know why I'm always the chick guys run to when they get denied by their first (second, third, fourth,... fifth??) pick.

I'm a Community College in the world of Ivy League schools... that sucks.

P.S. Viva Mexico!!! (Hooray for the weekend Mexicans get most plastered: Mexican independence day! And you thought we were annoying on Cinco de Mayo... no, no, no, no! We just do our best to get our caucasian friends plastered with tequila and Tecate/Dos Equis/Corona on that day. True Mexicans get trashed today... hardcore Mexicans get wasted the entire weekend. And that my friends, is the factoid of the day... night?)

No comments: