Saturday, April 5, 2008

Barça!!!!

BARCELONA IS BEAUTIFUL.

I love everything about it... even their confusing metro.
People and places are a little eccentric... but Jesus, do I love it here!

I never thought I would be someone to say this, but, ever been to a place and just felt like you belonged there? That is exactly how I felt upon arriving at the city... even if it was a drunken hippy who greeted little sister and me with an ¨Hola guapa!!¨ and then tried hugging sister like he knew her.

Gaudi... that man...
And yesterday I hung out at the Guggenheim (sp?) and checked out their art (US modern art and world wide surrealism) and found myself yearning for home. The US really is beautiful... I just grew jaded to it (why the fuck do I miss Utah and Arizona when I grew up in neither place?)
Anyway, tomorrow I watch Barcelona play at Camp Nou... living one of my sister´s biggest dreams.
Then I come home Tuesday morning ( Home being Bilbao) then to HOME home, Vegas, on Friday night.
Crazy 4 weeks I have lived so far...
I am so freaking stoked!

1 comment:

Native Minnow said...

Simple. Because Utah = Awesome.