Thursday, April 24, 2008

Cure!

Fastest way to get over pink eye?

Get a phone call from the coroner's office.

This happened last night.
It was strange because the detective called my dad's cell phone, not the house phone.

We were terrified at first (All Dad said was "HEY!!! The morgue just called me!" which I immediately screamed "WHAT?!?!" then he said "Yeah, you know, the coronary's office." Coronary... ha!)... but upon hearing the name, we all just sat in my parent's room trying to come up with possible people this unknown guy could be.
We got the description of the man, his age, the name of his ex-wife, the cause of death, and his name.

After all this, we still couldn't come up with who the dude might be... but Dad said he'd ask around and see if he could find out... if not... he'd go see this dude at the morgue.

After hanging up, Dad wondered:
"Why the hell did they call my cell phone?? Why was I the first they called?? How'd they get my number?"

This is terrible.

However... my eye doesn't even bother me now.
Now it's just my conscious that's bugging the shit out of me.

No comments: