Thursday, April 10, 2008

Goodbye (hello?) Sunshine?

I was groped... and I mean GROPED on Tuesday when heading back to Bilbao from Barcelona.
I always forget my bra will alarm at checkpoint...
I hadn't gotten searched before at the airports... but this time the woman looked all pissed... motioned for me to spread my arms and legs... and bam... she got to work.
When she touched my chest, I was like "Whatever, man, like that's never happened..." (in Barcelona, the men were so fucking touchy-feely.... and they stared down my chest as if it were some sort of public property... like a park or something... shamelessly... weirdos), then she straight up groped my crotch... which made me "whoa, there!" out loud.
C'mon, lady, I wasn't being introduced to a jail or anything... why go that far?

ANyway, I leave tomorrow morning... back on to Vegas... from what I hear, it's pretty nice.
Mom wrote me (she uses the internet now!! how fucking cute!) to tell me about the weather... and how he front yard is covered in roses... how delicious it smells... and our backyard smells delicious as well, with our orange and lemon trees (citrus trees are fucking awesome).
So... I'm pretty glad to be heading back to my city... to America in general...

I'm not happy to be leaving my sister, though.
Poor girl... she's going to have it rough.
The kids she has to live with are fucking assholes...
Fucking 21 and 22 year olds that behave like goddamn 16 year olds...

They get shitfaced at least twice a week... and they think anyone who's not into drinking is a "loser."
I hope they keep thinking that way when they're on some street corner asking for change, holding a sign that says "Why lie? I need a beer."

Last night they threw a "dinner party" and invited everyone (from their school program) to the thing. Everyone but my sister.
I didn't really give a shit... but if that's what they're going to be doing to her after I'm gone, I'll make sure to give them a sweet asskicking today.
NO ONE mistreats my sister... and especially without reason.

I wish the poor kid didn't have to stay here alone...
I wish these punk ass stupid fucks would be upfront about their goddamn problems so they could actually resolve some shit...

Fuck... I hate drunks.

2 comments:

Native Minnow said...

On the bright side, at least the groping security guard was female.

AnoMALIE said...

Bright side? Maybe for the males standing near by...