Thursday, April 17, 2008

Inalcanzable? No mames!

Heard just a couple of minutes ago:

"No, p'os dice tu papi que ya dicen los muchachos de *Mexican Hometown* que con este viaje a Europa, ustedes ya son inalcanzables para ellos."
-Mom

Right... ok... like they wanted anything to do with me in the first place (TravelinDin? Yes. Me? They'd rather drink battery acid while getting kicked in the balls by a wild burro. However, the feeling is mutual. Whereas my sister wouldn't mind dating a guy from those parts, I'd much rather get eviscerated by the slowest bull in Pamplona.).

Dipshits (Los Muchachos, not my parents).


One last gem I got out of the same conversation with Mom:

Me: Your mocosa's quite popular with the Spanish crowd. They claim her as one of their own.
Mom: Yes. I'm not just saying this because she's my daughter, but TravelinDin is a beautiful girl!
Me: Yeah, the Spanish love her. She fits right in. I pretty much don't... they straight up call me "Native American" over there. Whatever.
Mom: Yeah... I ruined you by giving you my nose.

Thanks Mom! Just lovely!
:D

3 comments:

Mooney said...

Yeah, we all know how I feel about the muchachos from omitted town.

AnoMALIE said...

I'm sure the sentiment is felt clear across the board with most chicks our age.

Fuck. Them. (the guys... just not our older male siblings... haha. They're the only good ones left)

TravelinDin said...

hahahahahahaha!!! how did my dad hear this?? hahahahahaha

tell you the truth, i knew shit like this was gonna happen, so i kindda went for it cuz of it :] we all know how chismes get around....

and i AM spanish...duh! lol jk...i still can't believe all those people thought i was a native barcelonian lol LOVE IT!