Thursday, October 27, 2011

Is this coherent?

I've been busy all fucking day today.
I never thought that would be possible.
Woke up ten minutes to 6AM, worked from 8AM-3PM, had lunch at 4PM, hit the gym from 5PM-7PM, showered at 7:30PM, at 8PM went to the mall to buy a gift for Saturday's wedding, returned at 9:40PM.

No time to sit and take a breather, much less write.
I can't update on the fact that some fucking asshole nearly killed my sister yesterday on the freeway.
She was coming home from work when some stupid fuck in a rice rocket jetted across four lanes of the highway, scared all the cars, and Sister ultimately got pushed into an exit sign only to ricochet against a concrete barrier.
The damage:
N-ohhhhh! :(
Her friends, particularly Twiggy, accused her of being dramatic.
Oh my god! That's it?! I was expecting your car to be completely wrecked based on your description!
Bitch, it's called German engineering. You can't compare your piece of shit Nissan to the work and quality of a VW... or any other German automaker. Get the fuck out of here. Maybe if your car ran down an exit sign and bounced on a concrete barrier it would be totaled, but considering that we've already had two nasty crashes in two different Jetta's, we can attest to the quality/awesomeness of this make.
Rafa's Jetta two years ago (October 25th, how scary!) after getting hit by a drunk driver at full speed.
All four of his passengers were unscathed.
VW won my respect that day.
They're fucking little tanks! Worth every penny. Das auto!

Anyway, so yeah, my sister was fucked up last night. She wanted to sleep in my bed so I could check up on her. She was convinced she was going to suffer a concussion... or something worse, so she just wanted me to be there to make sure she'd be breathing throughout the night.
Funny, we're 24 and 26 years old, and we still rely on each other when we're really scared. We go back to being the terrified 6 and 8 year olds, sleeping in the living room sofa of their "house" in the ghetto.
However, I wasn't scared. I did roll my eyes and called her a few derogatory terms... as a joke.
Then I was angry, wanting to find the stupid motherfucker responsible for nearly killing my baby sis. Motherfucker.

You can't hear me right now, but I just sighed.
I'm super tired.
I'll just leave with this:
Homegirl describes/draws exactly what I feel (though my depression isn't "for absolutely no reason"). Adds some chuckles to a serious/sad subject.
AAAAMEN!

No comments: