Monday, October 31, 2011

No Candy Here

I swear I've been meaning to update.
I just get so fucking tired when the time comes to crank out the sentences.

If I were to type exactly what would be on my mind, without the use of editing, it would look like this:
hfgouh8024579623FUCK!worksucks.Can I just sleep the whole fucking time? Weddings are fucking retarded. I hate people. Jesus, can't I just sleep?! My hamstrings hurt like they've never hurt before. I almost fell today going up some stairs. That would have been funny. Painful as fuck... but hilarious. Not to mention embarrassing. But it would be worth it... as long as I wouldn't crack my neck. being a paraplegic isn't something I'm down for. oh goddddddd! i don't wanna shower tomorrow!! I'm sleepy but I still have to bake protein banana nut bread!! Why is pissing so underrated? There's a fucking reason for it being known as "relieving oneself": because the goddamn relief you feel with the release after holding in your piss for so long is... unlike any other. Ah, pissing, you feel fucking good!

Ok, enough. I can't. It's painful to continue with the free thinking shit. It's a little embarrassing... because really, that's what's going on... the misspelled words and lack of proper punctuation and all.
I need to capitalize my "i"s? Fuck you, brah.

Just a tidbit of what went down over the weekend?
-Pacemaker was in town... we had fun, we became irritated with each other, we shit-talked each other, we ignored each other, we hung out with each other.
-I slept a total of maybe 18 hours since Friday. Not nearly enough as my body requires. But NO! AnoMALIE wanted to party.
-Far too many compliments regarding my "transformation."
-FAR too much shit-talking in regards to how I probably went about this "transformation." Yes, people now suspect I went under the knife... which INFURIATES me to a degree I once thought was impossible.
It's called HARD WORK, motherfuckers. HARD WORK and DISCIPLINE.
I may not give the vibe of a hardworking chick, but you'll be fucking hard-pressed to find someone with my level of discipline. That's the kind of shit a person acquires when you've been raised by a woman more than one person refers to as "Hitler." Woman raised three little soldiers, just ask anyone.

ANYWAY, this last bulletin has been what has made me the most frazzled these last few days.
I don't know from what angle to attack it on here. It's just this huge blob of bullshit... that... I just don't know where to start. It's kinda like trying to eat one of those sandwiches with the over-easy egg inside. You want to bite it, but you just don't want to end up covered in egg-yolk the moment you make up your mind on which end to start devouring that sandwich.

SO, while I'd love to make some Halloween-related post... no, really, I would. I have some wack memories of this holiday, I just can't. I've been WAY too mindfucked by this weekend's happenings to make the holiday any justice.

How about I just post a photo that... well, is very much me... and kinda Halloween-related.
One of my high school friends posted it, and it pretty much made my day. She's my fucking twin:
AHAHAHA!
...
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Happy Halloween, kids.

No comments: