Monday, February 13, 2012

Back to Elementary

My friend posts this:
Funny, right? And on the money.
Naturally, I find it amusing, so I say this (note: no one else has commented. I'm the first):
I love this. love, Love, LOVE!
p.s. I'm stealing this :)
He says this:
LOL, how do you think I got it? Steal way, this is genius lol!
Then this goes down:


No provocation.
No (initial) rudeness from my behalf.
Nothing.
I don't even know this bitch (granted, we went to high school together, but she's a year younger, so I never interacted with her. EVER).
How the FUCK does she think this is REMOTELY acceptable? How is this even civil?
What did I do, again?

And people wonder why I fucking hate girls. Fucking hoes come at me from left field.
Goddamn keyboard warriors.
Get the fuck out of here and mind your own business, cunts... or start taking some boxing lessons, because the moment you try and lob something at me, I swing first THEN ask questions.
Pendejas.

Needless to say, Jenny better watch her fucking (very moronic) back.

I fucking hate Facebook...
... and girls, in case I didn't make that one clear.
"Sisterhood" my fucking clit.

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Wow. what a cunt :) I don't understand how people can be so snotty. Especially online. If she's that way online, I imagine shes 10x worse in person - the kind that you make eye contact with and immediately know that you should crack his/or her head open on the nearest flat surface.

AnoMALIE said...

I've decided I'm spitting in her face if I ever see her in person. Such an imbecile.