Saturday, February 18, 2012

For a reason, huh?

Hmmm... haven't been all too consistent with the blog this month.
I think it's for a good reason.

(they totally have me pegged on this one... 100%... even with the corn part. I don't know why I love it so much, but fucking "elotes" are MY joint! ... and the very last part... GUILTY... on MULTIPLE occasions)

I haven't been in the best of moods. I've been pretty depressed actually.
Rather than take to the blog and vent all my sad, shit feelings, I opt to stay away... and paint.
My room looks like a fucking bomb went off... a colorful explosive that splattered all over the walls and carpet... even my covers.
I got problems.

In all of this, I even took care of a baby recently.
I taught him how to throw the horns as he dances to Dora the Explorer... because I'm a great role model.
The creepiest part was that this baby actually likes me... and my food.
Freakin' baby stole my heart.
Kid can keep it, though, since I have very little use for it.

No comments: