Saturday, February 25, 2012

Fer!

These last few days have been... anything but stellar, I guess you could say.
I've written various drafts, but obviously haven't published any.
Some were furious rants, others reminded me of depressing suicide notes... but I always had the head NOT to publish them. No need for them to become public. No need to subject anyone to read my shit.

I'm trying to be positive, and not let shit get to me... but considering that my birthday is on Thursday, it's pretty fucking hard not to be emotional. I DON'T want that day to come.
Add to that, the fact that MGH has been in town since Wednesday... and... well... he's the one responsible for my rage... and depression.
Don't get it twisted, I'm not sad because my feelings for him returned or any of that crazy bullshit, I'm upset because his fucking imbecilic friends upset me.

For the most part, I tend to like the friends of my friends, at least, that's true for my close friends.
If my friends like these people, I figure it's for a reason... so I give these strangers a chance.
With MGH and his brother JC, I've done this. I've embraced their friends... and in each case, I've like all the friends they've introduced me to.
I always thought this would be impossible, since MGH and JC are of... a pretty elite Mexican class. When they left Hometown, they left to a city where they became part of extremely high society.
People may think "Yeah, but it's MEXICO! What kind of fucking high society can it be?" And of course, I laugh in those faces because they're obviously ignorant fucks. They clearly haven't learned about the great disparities in the distribution of wealth in Mexican society. The poor are VERY poor... but the rich... well... who's the richest man in the world? What nationality is he? Yeah, that's right, Mexican. While there are people still starving to death in the majority of Mexican states-- many Native Americans committing suicide due to extreme food shortages/extreme weather, we have people like Slim... though the guy is quite the philanthropist and all.
Still, point is: the rich are filthy fucking rich... and MGH and JC's Mexican friends are of this group.

My experience upon meeting these rich kids has always been positive. I'm always weary thinking they might be like the stereotypical little assholes who will look down upon "plebes," but no, each time, I get the "Oh wow, these kids are really cool and sweet! You'd never guess they have maids waiting on their every move back home!" reaction.

Not this time.
No.
No.
No.
No.

One of the boys is the richest one of MGH's acquaintances. He's also MGH's best friend.
And it's obvious--the kid's wealth-- not based on the boy's behavior or personality (he's actually remarkably sweet and innocent), but the other guys. The other boys lick his ass HARD. HARD.
FERNANDO!
FRECHIS!
FER!
That's all you fucking hear them say.
They ask him for permission to cross the street, for fuck's sake! Permission to cross the street!
These guys are like fucking vultures... these two other dudes. They think THEY'RE the multimillionaires... THEY treat people like they're scum of the Earth.
What works me up most is that they're these fucking little trolls. Ugly as shit. Short as fuck. Yet they feel above everyone else.
Yo, Little Orphan Annie! You reek of cigarette from a motherfucking mile away... and your legs are as long as my fucking arm! What the FUCK makes you think you're better than that cashier chick at Walmart? Money? It's not even YOURS! And YOU, you're a natural T-Rexer! Can you fucking walk with your arms at your side like a normal biped? And quit complaining about how "cold" it is, you twat! 63 degrees at night is fucking GLORIOUS! I'd imagine that hobo blazer of yours would keep you warm!
These two made my last couple of days hell.
The sweet rich boy was a delight to hang out with, he's normal and adorable.
But these two trolls... made it hard not to become a felon.

First, they thought I'd be cool with them treating me like a call-girl. Obviously didn't work. I'd rather swallow a cyanide pill than get near the dick of either one of those two trolls.
This irritated them... so they went ahead and treated me like a taxi.
They smoked in my car, regardless of how fucking rude and outspoken I was about murdering the next disgusting idiot who DARED to light up in my car.

I've been dealing with that sort of shit these last few days.
The condescending looks and treatment are just... painful.
I can't wrap my head around that shit. How can people treat others like second class citizens when all they're doing is... being nice?

Hmmm...
I'm tired and now managed to piss myself off at the thought of these jerks...
so... I'll just stop now.

I hate people.

No comments: