Saturday, June 16, 2007

Annoying, like the boys.

That song makes me smile... and think about mischievous kids.
Which brings me to this:

I claim not to like Gemini Guys because they have a tendency to be two faced and annoying (like any mischievous kid, really).
Imagine my surprise when I noticed five of my male buddies have a birthday today or tomorrow (two of them today, three tomorrow) .
It's even funnier to see that with all five guys, we became buddies because at some point or another, one of us was attracted to the other (well, I only had a crush on two of the guys first). Four out of the five are Mexican (the other one is a Canuck), and I've had beef with four of them at some point in my life (I've punched three of them, cussed out the fourth, and just kind of ignored the fifth... which was probably the worst thing I could have done to the poor boy).

I love them all, and appreciate their friendship, but I really can't stand to be around any one of the guys for longer than ten minutes.
A group of dudes with more ADD than them I have never met... but I suppose that's what makes this Pisces a little less... you know... hermit-like.

Gemini Guys... how adorably annoying!
Enjoy your song, punks... because the birthday song's played out.

P.S. Three of the guys have some sort of alcoholic beverage on their Myspace main picture. The fourth is holding a baby, and the fifth is at a grocery store... I think it may be in front of the beer section now that I pay closer attention to the picture.

And they say Astrology's a bunch of shit...
Hmmm...

6 comments:

sweetxtangerinee said...

you're awesome!!!!!

joshua said...

It's so nice for me to have found this blog of yours, it's so interesting. I sure hope and wish that you take courage enough to pay me a visit in my PALAVROSSAVRVS REX!, and plus get some surprise. My blog is also so cool!

Feel free off course to comment as you wish and remember: don't take it wrong, don't think that this visitation I make is a matter of more audiences for my own blogg. No. It's a matter of making universal, realy universal, all this question of bloggs, all the essential causes that bring us all together.

I think it's to UNITE MANKIND that we became bloggers! Don't see language as an obstacle. That's not the point. Pictures talk also. Open your heart and come along!!!!!

sweetxtangerinee said...

haha nice comment. How do you get your comment thing to be set up like a pop-up? It's ten times more conveniant.

sweetxtangerinee said...

shweet and thnx.

Kelley Karas said...

I still say you should go to the party. And take a picture of the attractive man for me.

AnoMALIE said...

The party was going to be in a Suite at the Tropicana...
Not my thing, man...
Definitely not my thing if it was going to be a sausage fest and I was going to be one of three chicks there... yeah...
Picture of attractive man will have to wait.
:(