Thursday, June 14, 2007

Casi, casi, pero todavía no.

How does my kickboxing instructor seduce all the girls in class, even if he is around five foot seven?

With that song right there. Casi Un Bolero.
Imagine Ricky Martin not singing (the English killed it for me. I have strong anti-Spanglish feelings when it comes to songs) and just the instrumentals. Get a few dozen girls exhausted from punching and kicking to stretch their legs in dim lighting... and bam... you got yourself a very effective love spell.
He must have learned it form his Incan ancestors... cause man... is that guy good.

I'ma see him again today... and hopefully I leave before that song starts playing... because it works like a fucking charm with me.

He better not start playing "Fuego de noche, Nieve de día," 'cause then I might have to up and leave from that class ASAP.
I don't like developing crushes on short dudes... especially not when they pull off the Latin Lover/Casanova role successfully. Eeek.

Damn, Ricky Martin and Robi Dräco Rosa... WTF is it with your music and lyrics? I should never be swayed like this thanks to some guitar and sexy dude singing. No. No. No!
(But I still am. I just googled Ricky Martin and realized more than 6 of his songs are... umm... yeah... they control my behavior. haha)

4 comments:

Native Minnow said...

So what you're telling me is that I went into the wrong line of work, right?

AnoMALIE said...

Well, if in your line of work you wanted to be surrounded by tons of toned, athletic chicks willing to drop their pants with just one glance from you, then I'm sorry to say... you just might have gone wrong with your choice in Biology.

You can at least try that in lab... you know... get some carefully chosen Spanish ballads (like I say, Ricky Martin has some good stuff once you get past the issue that he was once part of Menudo... or that he ever sang "She Bangs" or "Livin' la Vida Loca", or just English songs in general), dim the lights a little... and hopefully there'll be a tired nerd or two who'll find you irresistible. Haha (hey, man, all you really had to do with me was give me a lecture on the innards of a crayfish and I was good. I was oddly attracted... even if I hated--still hate-- those little bastard crayfish and their innards)

Native Minnow said...

Damn, I knew it!

I appreciate the suggestions, but there's that whole ethical part of me that says I can't dim the lights and try to seduce people in lab.

AnoMALIE said...

Hmmm... then you would probably be too ethical to seduce women during kickboxing as well.

Minnow... you and your ethics... you're gonna be single forever! j/k