Friday, June 1, 2007

Pain Killers sound good.

If I could describe my life in one word right now, it would be:
OUCHHHHHHHH!!!!
I can't even open a door without whimpering!

FUCK YOU, kickboxing!
You hurt so damn good... but you make me immobile for two days!
Shit, man!

So I must go now... and lay down... because even typing hurts me.

P.S. I'm sorry Chase, I just couldn't go today... but it was a wonderful bonding experience for you and my sister, wasn't it? ;)
She already told me you're kicking my ass... and I guess I accept (especially since all you really gotta do is lift my hands over my head to get some tears out of me). Just don't go for the nose, OK? It's fucked up enough.

P.S.S. I never thought that day would come when I would be sitting in front of my television screaming "ZACATE! Z-A-C-A-T-E!!!" (Grass in Spanish-- Nahuatl to be exact)
But the day was yesterday... that spelling bee contest is CRAZY! And that word was the only one I would have gotten correct. Hooray for my people (and hooray for my family being Mexican "hicks"), for inventing such a "puzzling" word that little U.S. geniuses miss!

No comments: