Saturday, June 30, 2007

Warning: Under 17? Fuck off (hey, I'm just following orders).

Online Dating

Why? Because I say:
"shit" 23x's
"fucking" 15x's
"fuck" 9x's
"hell" 6x's
"bitch" 5x's
"pain" 3x's (ok, then... I guess this thing's being considered some sort of... fetish thing)
"skanky" 2x's (oh, give me a break! how do they know I wasn't talking about the dance move?)
"whore" 1 time

I wonder if that's for real... or do they have any other words skipped... because I can swear I've cussed more than that (haha... that was a funny phrase).

I'll say it time and time again: I've tried cutting back on the potty mouth... but... I've just come to terms knowing that's just how I am, and how I'll always be.
It's a trait passed down from generation to generation... you know... cause you hear it all the time.
There will always be that one girl in the family who swears like a sailor while the rest of the family is well mannered (although I am well-mannered... I only cuss once I'm comfortable, so people should really take it as a compliment).
My grandma was the cusser in her family, Mom was the cusser in her family, and I'm the cusser in mine. Poor offspring of mine... they're doomed.

At least I can still control myself in front of children (I have caught myself dropping the F-bomb--multiple times-- in front of the daycare at the gym. Baaaad!).

Anyway... nice to know no people under 17 should be reading this thing.
Hahahaha... I'm bad (if you know me... that'll be unbelievably ironic. I'm a fucking lamb, I tell you! I just punch, kick, scream, and cuss when provoked... but that takes effort from the other party's behalf. Seriously... what do you expect from a chick born and raised in the ghetto?).

P.S. Full moon tonight!! Holler! (and here I thought the Blue Moon occurred last month! But it would have been cooler had this occurred while I was in Mexico. Man... now I've made myself sad)

No comments: