Tuesday, August 10, 2010

espalda mojada

So I'm finally on US soil... dillydallying around in Las Cruses, NM.
I'll write more when I get home, on a real computer and not my phone, but this is on my mind right now:
1- the violence in Mexico is NO joke. Dead bodies on the side of the road, severed heads at the entrance of big cities, big riot near the border, etc. While I'm glad to be home, I'm sure this trip officially makes me hella G... or hella dumb. This or that, same shit.
2- thank you, God, for making me a girl... and for slipping some heparin in my system or some shit, so days like today can suck an EXTRA LARGE donkey dick. Fuck, man, I should have just asked the narcs to blast me... I'd be oozing the same amount of O+, but I'd hopefully be in a hospital, and not sitting in a bus with swollen ankles the size of tree trunks.
3- what the fuck about me screams "come get me, baby" for truck divers? This nig has been hollering at me the entire fucking ride... even giving my mother and I the front seats, right behind him.... and he keeps asking me for burritos... ?? Really, God? Really? truck/bus drivers?

OH, NARCOS!! WHERE ARE YOU? please do me the favor of killing me already (note I joke about that shit once states-side. I'm Grade- A chicken shit in Mexico).

No comments: