Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Se van

Fuck... my right thigh and right forearm have been driving me crazy lately. It's the most... irritating, inexplicable feeling going on in my forearm and quadricep that sort of tickles... especially when I flex either muscle. It tickles, but in the weirdest, most fucking irritating way EVER, and no matter how hard I massage, it continues to annoy me.
I just hope it's not my body telling me I'm about to have a heart-attack...

Anyway, here's my weak, half-assed attempt at writing on this last day of August (so, it's midnight and technically the 1st of September, but I was busy as shit today... and this ticklish muscle problem has been quite frustrating, as well).

Today was the last day before two of my friends leave the city.
One leaves for good (waaaaa!) and the other for... I think he comes back in December... ?

I'd write something deep, maybe meaningful, and sweet for the guys, but I just can't with these ticklish body parts making my life miserable... goddamn, I wish Dr. House really existed!

So you'll have to settle for this:

Minnow, I will honestly miss you. I liked knowing I had a person like you to call my friend. 
You make me laugh during some rough times, and others, just letting me know you sympathize really helps, more than you can probably imagine.
I truly appreciate you, and I'm so, so glad I bumped into your blog that one fateful day during my 5-hour gap at school. I'm sorry I played around like that... but honestly, it was fun. 
It was an absolute pleasure knowing you... and thanks for laughing at my lame jokes... it makes a quiet wallflower like me feel useful.
I really, really hope you find happiness... I don't know very many people who deserve it nearly as much as you do... even if you do crack so many jokes at the expense of fat girls... ;) that was a joke.
and THANK YOU for introducing me to such great songs... those too have helped me through some tough times... 
and thanks for not passing me a copy of your "suicide mix"... wait... you did... no... never mind, that was your "happy mix"... no... you did give me your suicide mix... no... a fuck, I'm confused. Point is: Thank you.
Now research the hell out of them there fish in Utah... no, I don't know why Utah-natives sound like hicks in my head.
:)
Oh yes, one more!! Thanks for making me comfortable with emoticons... that shit I thought I'd NEVER get used to.
Sincerely, 
Me :)

OK, let's see if I can stay focused for the last note, which I can go a little easier on since this guy doesn't read me like Minnow, so technically, it's pretty much a letter to myself:

Umm, well, thanks for the FB back-and-forth (something not too common when you're away doing your thing). The notifications made me simper in front of my friends... and clap like a retarded seal when in the privacy of my room... eww, well, ok, let's make that mental image a little less disturbing... more like... Laura Linney's character on Love Actually... when she finally gets Karl to her house.... you know, the part where she hides behind the door, away from his sight, and she does that little victory dance. Yeah, that's a lot closer to the behavior exhibited by me, nix the seal example. 
At a time when all this crazy drama is going on in my head, all this demoralizing pressure to get shit done, it's always nice to revert to the golden age of middle school... all with the simple hello from my crush. It's refreshing and that too, greatly appreciated.
The crush/retarded behavior is not reciprocated, but hey, after 25 years, a girl learns to live with it... kind of... there's always girl's night outings to help beat the sadness out of anyone... for at least a minute.
Oh, and thanks for the cynicism, and the sarcasm... Jeez Louise! Thanks for the sarcasm! Too many people get offended by my sarcasm and too often I find myself apologizing for my words... I'm stoked I have yet to go back and explain my hideous sense of humor to you.
So, like with Minnow, I wish you the best... 'cause sheesh, I think you're so fucking brilliant! I really can't put it any other way.
Maybe I'll grow some balls by December and ask you to chill... although, that mental image is also quite disturbing... the growing balls part.
Kick ass, kick ass, kick ass.
Sincerely,
Me :)

Another note to myself: Never write this late at night... your mental images get pretty unattractive.
Sincerely,
Me.

No comments: