Friday, August 13, 2010

Still there

"Did they ask about us?" - Pacemaker
Ummm... no. Where they supposed to?

I've tried... really, really hard to recover from the drama of '08.
I thought two years would be enough, but this summer proved me wrong.

It was the first summer I met up with Alo and her sister after the drama. I was cool with Alo, no resentment present there... but her sister... I couldn't be natural around her. No matter how much I tried convincing myself to speak up a bit more, and be my usual jokester self, I just couldn't.
Chill, AnoMALIE, she was a 16 year old idiot kid... she didn't know what she was doing.
Then my resentful side would chime in.
Fuck that, I don't care! Now I know what she's capable of. She has known me her entire life, and she chose sides... and it was with the two girls she had barely known for two weeks. Where are those two bitches now? NOT HERE! Are they so fantastic now?

While I was still bitter about the situation, and I was having a hard time even speaking to the 18-year-old instigator of that epic '08 fight, I was growing even angrier with Pacemaker.
In the entire fight, she was the only one who came out unscathed... the only one who had NO reason to lash out... but she chose to turn the situation acrimonious, instead of helping to solve it and cool down tempers.
She wanted so badly to be popular, to be liked by Alo and her sister, that she opted for destroying my sister and I in the eyes of not only Alo and her sister, but that entire family.

I'm 25, I should be an adult...
but I just can't get over being double-crossed. I can't act like I'm ok with the fact that Alo and her entire family chose to believe the newcomers-- girls who took their daughters to the outskirts of town to get drunk and high... yet I'm the bad influence.

Did they ask about you... ha.
Get over yourself, buddy.

No comments: