Friday, September 23, 2011

Attack of the baby spinach

It appears I no longer need sharp objects to cause severe damage to myself:
Happy fingers... all but that sad thumb.
That, ladies and gentlemen, was caused by baby spinach.
Well, it was the packaging of the baby spinach. I was being my usual brute self, trying to remove the plastic, my hand slipped, and next thing I know, my thumb is bleeding profusely (I took that shot after holding a napkin to the stupid finger for about two minutes).
Keep the explosives away from me, guys. God knows what kind of fucking harm I can bring about with that shit.

Great way to start my weekend.

Happy Friday.

2 comments:

Kelley Karas said...

Well, I've attempted to leave comments and they don't seem to stick. I think blogger is plotting against me this week. That looks like a major ouch. I'm sure you've band aided it with some cortisone.. but ouch!

AnoMALIE said...

lol nah, I think it happened because you were trying to post just as I was editing the post. I took some valium and hoped for them best. jk I actually went all barbarian on it and ripped the flap of skin off... then doused it with hydrogen peroxide to kill the live cells on the surface. Ahhh, good ol' histology knowledge.