Sunday, September 18, 2011

Why I refuse to drink... or get married

My thoughts while intoxicated:
*Keep your legs closed, AnoMALIE.
*How many calories are in this drink?
*That bitch needs to back the fuck up.
*Look at that predator... creep.
*Seriously... this cranberry juice is like... how many grams of sugar? Plus the vodka... hmmm... I think I'll put it down for now...
*I should probably dance these fucking calories off...
*Great... creepy old guy thinks I'm drunk enough to grind on him... NOT IN THIS LIFETIME, HOMIE!
*I'll just stick to taking pictures for now.
*God, please keep me form being that girl who topples over and flashes the room... I'm not wearing the correct underwear for that scene...
*Wait! I changed underwear before leaving the house. Never mind, God, I'm cool if you let me trip as I get low on the pole.
*How the hell do girls keep their lips looking red? This is my FIFTH TIME reapplying and it still looks like shit.
*Seriously... I'm going to have to run a 5k tomorrow morning in order to burn these fucking calories off!
*A go-go dancer's life must be SO sad...
*Water... I really need water.
*If someone doesn't tell that fat bitch to get out of our fucking designated sofa-area, I'm going to go over there and test out my elbow on her face. NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE! GO AWAY!
*Fuck the cranberry juice, I'm drinking this shit straight. Vodka has no added sugar.
*I wish my legs looked like hers... look at those calves!
*That guy's kinda cute... looks kind of stupid... but eh, whatever... he has nice ears.
*I should NOT have swigged half of that vodka bottle just now.
*WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT WATER?!
*You know what sucks? Being the designated "bag lady." God bless these stow-away tables... whoever invented them is a genius. Thank you, Foundation Room!
*Oooo... this tingly feeling is... awe...some...
*::giggle:: that sounded funny... I think I'll giggle some more.
*Goddamn, I'm great at walking in five inch heels!
*I can't feel my feet.
*Are my feet... bleeding right now? Well... look at that ::giggle::
*Why are you at a club while visibly pregnant, lady? That's just gross. Your vagina is going to be SO FUCKED in a couple of months. But never mind your vagina... you have pretty hair... wait, isn't bleach bad for your unborn child?
*I would SO lick that guy's face right now...
*Please don't let me eat anything... I have to run a 5k tomorrow.
*Pffft! Me? Have a boyfriend? NO!... I'll never have a boyfriend... but you know who was really cute and funny and smart? Darcy. I miss Darcy. I wonder what he's doing... that Darcy and his exciting life. Sometimes I wonder if he was even real, that Darcy. He was really cute... did I say that already? Yeah... and witty, too. Get out of here, you, you're probably not as smart as that dude... so just go over there and chat up the sad go-go dancer chick.
*Never again am I leaving the house sober while wearing heels. THIS IS GREAT!
*I REALLY like pancakes. I want them. Right now.
*Why do black girls love sequins so much? That, or just dresses that show off the crotch. Why don't they just show up naked and show everyone their baby-makers already? I would NEVER say that to a black girl... she'd kick my ass in a heartbeat... well, maybe not HER, I'd tell that one that she should have just not worn a damn thing to the club... damn slut.
*WHAT DOES A GIRL HAVE TO DO IN ORDER TO GET SOME DAMN WATER UP IN HERE?! Show my money maker like those slutty Mayweather groupies? Goddamn, I'm already showing my tits, give me some fucking water!

You're welcome.

No comments: