Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Thunder, lightning, frightening

I'm really trying to stick to not posting while upset/sad. No one wants to read it, and I don't usually want to leave a lasting reminder of something that disturbing.
I'm also lacking inspiration. It's probably the rainy weather... as beautiful as it may be with it's gorgeous lightning storms I hadn't seen in YEARS, but it makes me want to stay away from my laptop.
Then there's the deja-vu. I've had some massive deja-vu moments recently. They leave me confused (as well as concerned over my neurons dying on me... I forgot who once mentioned that--probably as a joke-- and now all I think when I experience deja-vu is "I'M DYING!"), so when I'm going to update, I think I've already written about the subject or at least mentioned it. No need in being redundant, right? So then I don't write a damn thing.

But relax... it's not like you're missing much, just people being jerks to me, me being overly-aggressive and menacing (I'm slowly-- but surely-- turning into a rabid dog), me dealing with MGH and his deteriorating relationship (these kids... they have such intense fights on Facebook. I've opted to stay off that shit because there's always some sort of catty bullshit going on between those two... whether it's on each other's page, or that of one of their friends that happens to be my mutual friend), and me having very vivid dreams of the Willy Wonka variety (floating on fluffy cupcakes, more inventing of potentially epic desserts, standing in a completely edible room, etc etc).

There will most likely be interesting posts over the weekend, or after the weekend, since I have MGH staying over the house come Friday (something that irritated me because he's not coming alone, but instead bringing a DIFFERENT friend to stay over. Sure, this last time his friend was a good, cute kid, but my house isn't a fucking hotel. My doors are always open to MY friends, but come on! Don't abusing of the privilege). I also have a bachelorette party on Saturday... and we all know how I fare at bachelorette parties.

Good times ahead.

No comments: