Monday, September 12, 2011

Pinche Caldito Chingon

I've had a rough couple of days... where I've fought the urge to put a CERTAIN IMBECILE'S HEAD through a wall.
But...
instead of going into details, I'll just ignore it... because I still tense up when I think about it... and I give myself a headache... and I rarely suffer from headaches, so I'll just take it easy.

I've painted in order to cool off... which has helped. I have Bob Ross to thank for that, since it appears drawing clouds is what works best for me (repetitive stroke motions of the brush will help anyone, trust me).
Then I also had Rafa text me yesterday... which made me smile.
He wanted me to write up my tomato soup recipe and email it to him, since he had forgotten how to prepare it from the time I gave him my "class" while visiting him last month.
Rafa: Yo, can you send me the recipe?
Me: All right. I'll do that later tonight. I'm with la martiux right now.
Rafa: I plan to make this in like the next two hours though
Me: Ok, i'll try typing it up right now and email it in a bit
Hour later.
Me: Ok, sent.
Rafa: Thanks. I see you didn't include mushrooms. When would you add them?
Me: My bad. Add them w/the onions and jalapeños. D says "ANSWER MY QUESTION!"
Rafa: Wait, add while boiling chicken or afterwards. Tell D to wait! I'm woking out, considering I was drinking the last two nights.
Me: Afterward. When you already have the tomato sauce cooking.
Two hours later.
Rafa: Pinche caldito chingon!
Me: Eiiiii! It came out all right? Niice!
Rafa: Puro Pinche Prejidio a la chingada!
Me: P'oj jiii! Still drunk I assume? JK
Rafa: Nah, foo. Just glad I finally finished the Shit!
Me: LMAO!

I can always count on my brother's ridiculous (Hometown-invented) vocabulary to have a giggle squeezed out of me.

No comments: